VBS Worker’s Clinic
April 1, 2017
9:00 am — 12:00 pm (Noon)
Register your VBS team today!
First Baptist Church, 210 N. Magnolia, Highlands
A Lifeway Store will be available for all of your VBS needs! Order ahead of time and the Lifeway Rep will deliver your supplies to the clinic with NO shipping fees. Or, purchase items while at the clinic while supplies last.
Register online for the VBS Workers’ Clinic HERE.
Senior Life Ministry
April 11, 2017 (Tuesday)
9:00 am — 3:30 pm
Cost $9 (includes museum fee/bus donation)
Museum of Southern History, and Museum of American Architecture & Decorative Arts on the campus of Houston Baptist University. All you can eat lunch at the Baugh Center for $8.04 per person.
The Dunham Bible Museum, with its extensive collection of rare Bibles, is dedicated to telling the story of the most important book in the world. On public display are:
- ancient manuscripts
- decoratively illuminated medieval Scriptures
- examples of the earliest printed Bibles
- the earliest Bibles printed in English
- the earliest Bibles printed in America
- Bible translations from across the centuries and around the world.